Titanfall for Mac possible

Titanfall Aspyr Respawn CoD with robots Not CoD with robots Not CoD with kittens

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6075 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:37 PM

Any of you have a PC or a BootCamped Mac and want to try Titanfall, it's 40% off on Origin for 48 hours. Don't know if they'll deliver the Mac version via Origin like The Sims 3 (assuming a port does happen), but if they do, that would get you the Mac version when it's out too.
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 4.0 GHz i7 4790K / 16GB RAM / 512GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 2TB Samsung 850 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.

#22 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6075 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:16 AM

And again, any Mac dual-booters want to try the game out, EA Origin started a "Game Time" promotion a couple months ago where they have a retail game available to download and play free for 48 hours. This time it's Titanfall, and it's running from now through sometime Saturday.

Pros: It's free, and you can Frag with Frost

Cons: You have to boot into Windows
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 4.0 GHz i7 4790K / 16GB RAM / 512GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 2TB Samsung 850 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Titanfall, Aspyr, Respawn, CoD with robots, Not CoD with robots, Not CoD with kittens