4 replies to this topic

#1 IMG News

IMG News

Pimpbot 4000

• IMG Writers
  • 8622 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:50 AM

Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 from PlayWay SA is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The title gives players the chance to operate their own auto repair service. CMS 2014 features eight car models and more than 120 different repairs to master.

Now you can own and operate your own auto repair service with PlayWay’s Car Mechanic Simulator 2014.

Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 gives you the behind the scenes view of the daily dealings at local garages and dealership repair shops.

Features:
  • Interact with car owners seeking repairs.
  • Order parts and materials necessary to maintain inventory including used car parts to help keep consumer costs low.
  • Purchase repair manuals to enable you to work better, faster and earn more income!
  • Work on eight different car models including Town Cars, Compacts, Sedans, SUVs, Family Cars, SUVs VANs, and Limousines
  • Gain experience with over 120 different repairs including brakes, transmission fixes, body shop work, steering and alignment adjustments, chip tuning, diagnostic analysis, test drive pad, OBD scanning, oil changes, fix broken parts and engage in dozens of other tasks.
Requirements:
  • Mac OS X 10.6 or later
  • 2.5 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
  • 2 GB RAM
  • 1.7 GB HD Space
  • 512 MB RAM
  • Video:
    • ATI Radeon HD 4670
    • NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
    • Intel HD Graphics 5000
  • Requires Steam and a Steam Account to play

Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 is available now for $14.99 (USD), a 25% discount.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News

#2 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17567 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:23 AM

Does this game use the Banged Knuckles engine?
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#3 Tesseract

Tesseract

Unmanageable Megaweight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3512 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:40 PM

Why did I expect this to be basically Surgeon Simulator 2013 but with cars? (Banged knuckles would be the least of your worries in that case.)

#4 Kilvain

Kilvain

Notorious

• IMG Writers
  • 203 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:43 PM

I wonder if you can choose to charge ridiculous amounts while never actually fixing anything. Like real life!

#5 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17567 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:07 PM

Oh my gosh, I want to do smog testing now!  That wouldn't even interrupt my perpetual Solitaire game on my PC and I could tell her she needed a new in-line dynamic confabulator in order to pass!
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat