4 replies to this topic

#1 IMG News

IMG News

Pimpbot 4000

• IMG Writers
  • 8120 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:07 AM

An IMG reader recently emailed us about Catlateral Damage, a "first-person destructive cat simulator" which gives players the chance to take the role of a house cat with one mission: "to knock as many of your owner's possessions onto the ground as possible." Alpha builds, a browser based preview, and a trailer are available for those interested in learning more about the game.

Play as a cooped-up cat where your paw is your only weapon and mischief-making is your only directive.

Catlateral Damage is a first-person destructive cat simulator where your goal is to knock as many of your owner's possessions onto the ground as possible. It is currently in alpha and being created in Unity by Chris Chung. The full version will include additional levels, lots of objects to swat at, and more!

Sink your claws into more information at the site linked below.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News

#2 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

BANNED

• Admin
  • 2772 posts
  • Steam ID:frigidman

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:03 AM

What? No tBC comment? What whatttttt????

-Fm [1oM7]
"I'm not incorruptible, I am so corrupt nothing you can offer me is tempting." - Alfred Bester

#3 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 15619 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:12 AM

Just knocking things on the floor?  Is that cat some sort of n00b?  First off poop everywhere, under the couch is hard to clean up, and when they pull up their underpants in the morning it should have a surprise in it.  Hopefully there is a dog to blame things on, knock some glass on the floor and jump into your bed, the dog comes over to sniff what happened and the human walks in.  Don't spray though, they'll take you to the vet.  Remember the house is your scratching post.  So are legs.  Beg to be let out and then stand in the doorway sniffing the air, this works best when it is freezing outside.  Hairballs are your friends, show them around the house.  Give them a comfy pillow to rest on.  Humans tend to sleep waaaaay too late so sit beside their face and lick their nose.  Knead their eyelids.  Nip the tips of their fingers.  Sometimes you just have to give up and lay down with your butt in their face.  A bonus is that they always get up and feed you.  Don't forget to freak out when guests arrive, make them feel as if you can see demons possessing them.  The idiots always wind the toilet paper up when it should all be piled on the floor in a big beautiful heap.  You shed for a reason, make every hair count.  Come on, the list is near endless.

Edit: You posted that Fm, while I was composing this.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#4 DaveyJJ

DaveyJJ

All hail Bastet

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3803 posts
  • Steam Name:DaveyJJ
  • Location:Inside Bastet's secret temple preparing for the catpocalypse.

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:04 PM

Huzzah! Finally a game that makes some sort of sense. Make sure to hit Tab then type "bastetmode==true" and Enter to get to the real good stuff.

Posted Image
Raven 27" i3 iMac 3.2GHz | 12GB RAM | 1TB HD | 512MB 5670 ATI Radeon HD
Crow iPad 2 | 32GB WiFi

"Not my circus, not my monkeys." -- Polish folk saying
"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." -- Terry Pratchett
"I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul." -- Jean Cocteau

#5 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 15619 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:13 PM

Bastetmode... man I've always wanted to trash a pyramid treasure room!  Knock a pharaoh's alabaster canopic jar to the stone floor then blame it on the Anubis, what fun!  Plus think of the endless carnage mowing down entire Hittite armies like they were a simple field of grain.  I mean, you know how many Hittites there were?  Scads!  They were creeping out of the woodwork for much of Egypt's early history.  It would be like a zombie shooter.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat