"WHAT IS THE SCHEDULE FOR BETA TESTING?"
- Starting this Saturday, January 11, we will select two people to test the game.
- Every Saturday thereafter we will have a new version to test which will be comprised of fixes from the prior week as well as finalized content that will be freshly added. We will bring in two new testers every Saturday to play this latest beta, and any previous tester from prior weeks is welcome to re-test as well, but will not be obligated to do so.
- We will continue this weekly testing schedule until the week before launch. This means if you apply now for a beta tester position but we don't contact you this week, you still have a good chance at being a tester later on. Be patient and watch for an email from us!
- The beta version you will be testing is not complete. You will not be able to finish the game in the traditional sense, but you will be able to reach nearly the end. You will see that some maps towards the end are missing content. This content is being finished and finalized now. New content will be added to the weekly beta releases for all new and previous beta testers to look at.
- We need people who are proficient at locating spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. We also need players to balance the game for us- play it and tell us what needs to be adjusted to ensure the game is challenging and enjoyable. It is unlikely that you will find game crashing bugs, but you certainly could still find minor bugs here and there which you will need to report.
We will listen to all your suggestions for improvements, and if you have a “doable” request we might even be able to put it in the game, but please don't think that a suggestion like “You should add a multiplayer mode!” will be taken seriously.
Learn more about the game and how to apply for the beta test at the links below.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News