7 replies to this topic

#1 IMG News

IMG News

Pimpbot 4000

• IMG Writers
  • 8566 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:58 AM

The fourth and final episode of Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller has been released. Episode 4: The Cain Killer brings the tale to a close and will give players the chance to decide whether she will choose justice or revenge.

The mystery adventure series comes from Phoenix Online Studios, which received some of the funds for the project from a successful Kickstarter campaign. Cognition puts players in the role of Erica Reed, a Boston FBI agent with the power to see the past. As she attempts to catch four different serial killers it becomes apparent someone knows about her power and is leaving clues only she can find.

Take on the role of Erica Reed, a Boston FBI agent with the power to see the past, as she follows the trail of four different serial killers, and a series of clues left for someone with her specific ability. Who’s leaving the clues? How do they know her secret, and what do they want from her?

In the intense finale of Cognition, the Cain Killer resurfaces and Erica must work with someone she cannot trust to finish what she started three years ago. But when the time comes to face her brother’s murderer, what lines will Erica be willing to cross? Which will she choose: justice or revenge?

Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller - Episode 4: The Cain Killer is available now for $9.99 (USD).
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News

#2 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 15809 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:38 AM

Eric doesn't look half bad when he's all cleaned up with makeup and the works.  Must have found a box of his mom's stuff down there with him in the basement.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#3 Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Minion Tormentor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7160 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:39 AM

That's my evil twin, you fool.

--Eric

#4 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 15809 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:38 PM

When I asked you if you had a sister you said, "No."  I always thought you just wanted me to stay away from your family.  Thought that's what all the barbwire and bulldog in the front yard was about.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#5 Tibur

Tibur

Heroic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:28 PM

He said, "twin."  He did not say, "twin sister."

#6 Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Minion Tormentor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7160 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

Indeed.  Furthermore, I resent the accusation that I would get "cleaned up".  I don't now do, nor have I ever done, such a ridiculous thing.  Real men bathe in the blood of their enemies, not in the poncy rose-scented bathwater that dandies like tBC no doubt prefer.

--Eric

#7 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 15809 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

Well I'll have you know that I KILLED those roses... with my teeth!  Then I wrung out the scent in front of their parents!
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#8 Cougar

Cougar

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:41 PM

You guys are crazy.

Actually on topic: this game is good. Not the most original story and the puzzles can be hit or miss at times, but it has great characters and a stellar atmosphere. Looking forward to seeing how the series wraps up.