Surgeon Simluator 2013
from Bossa Studios Ltd.
is now available for download and purchase at Mac Game Store
. The over-the-top sim title casts players in the role of Nigel Burke, a would-be surgeon taking life into his own shaky hands.
Surgeon Simulator 2013 is a darkly humorous over-the-top operation sim game where players become Nigel Burke, a would-be surgeon taking life into his own shaky hands, performing life-saving surgical manoeuvres on passive patients.
The original prototype – developed in just 48 hours at the 2013 Global Game Jam in January – challenged players to complete a heart transplant, armed only with an arsenal of clumsy and inappropriate tools and a hand that was diabolically difficult to control, using a combination of keyboard and mouse actions.
The full Mac version comes with additional features, operations and environments. From carrying out terrifying transplants in theatre to surgical procedures in the back of an ambulance, Surgeon Simulator 2013 now takes operating to the next level.
- Be Nigel! Surgeon Sim now supports the Oculus Rift and Razer Hydra.
- New achievements to explore and brag about!
- More operations including double kidney transplant and brain transplant
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 1.7 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 700 MB HD Space
- Important Notes: Requires keyboard. Touchpad supported, but mouse strongly recommended for best play experience.
Surgeon Simulator 2013 is available now for $9.99 (USD).