Steam Summer Sale!

steam summer sale where is all my money?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 Janichsan

Janichsan

Jugger Bugger

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8102 posts
  • Steam Name:Janichsan

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:40 AM

View PostFrigidman, on 22 July 2013 - 08:11 AM, said:

Janichsan, did you finish up all you need? Cause I have spares and do need a Reus yet.
No, I think I have two (different) cards or something. I don't really care about these trading cards since I fail to see the point. If you want one of my Reus cards, you can have it.

"We do what we must, because we can."
"Gaming on a Mac is like women on the internet." — "Highly common and totally awesome?"

#62 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Yew

• Admin
  • 4265 posts
  • Steam ID:frigidman
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:50 AM

I would... figure I may as well complete one set in my life for once hahah.

Lets help Frost to? If you give frost an extra Reus, I can give him my extra prison and football and then his set would be done! :)

-Fm [1oM7]
"I'm not incorruptible, I am so corrupt nothing you can offer me is tempting." - Alfred Bester

#63 Janichsan

Janichsan

Jugger Bugger

• Forum Moderators
  • 8102 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:12 AM

View PostFrigidman, on 22 July 2013 - 08:50 AM, said:

Lets help Frost to? If you give frost an extra Reus, I can give him my extra prison and football and then his set would be done! :)
So I give Frost two Reuses and he'll give you one of it? Sure thing.

The only question is: how? :unsure:

"Gaming on a Mac is like women on the internet." — "Highly common and totally awesome?"

#64 DaveyJJ

DaveyJJ

All hail Bastet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3895 posts
  • Steam Name:DaveyJJ
  • Location:Inside Bastet's secret temple preparing for the catpocalypse.

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:55 PM

I, uh, em ... fibbed. I bought all of the expansions to Civilization V. Dojoboy understands.

Raven 27" i3 iMac 3.2GHz | 12GB RAM | 1TB HD | 512MB 5670 ATI Radeon HD
Crow iPad 2 | 32GB WiFi

"Not my circus, not my monkeys." -- Polish folk saying
"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." -- Terry Pratchett
"I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul." -- Jean Cocteau

#65 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Yew

• Admin
  • 4265 posts
  • Steam ID:frigidman

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:32 PM

View PostJanichsan, on 22 July 2013 - 11:12 AM, said:

So I give Frost two Reuses and he'll give you one of it? Sure thing.

The only question is: how? :unsure:

Wumpus did the trade we did, but I dont know how he got the window to pop up. Its prolly some right-click option somewhere. After that window comes up, you start dragging and dropping things around and clicking checkboxes and buttons. Was that helpful? =D

-Fm [1oM7]
"I'm not incorruptible, I am so corrupt nothing you can offer me is tempting." - Alfred Bester

#66 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6095 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:22 PM

That works for me! I'll try and be on sometime tomorrow evening (Tuesday, US Central time). As far as trading, just click the little down arrow thingie in the friends list you use to send messages, invites, etc. One of the options is "invite to trade." I don't remember if you need to have a chat window open or not first.
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 4.0 GHz i7 4790K / 16GB RAM / 512GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 2TB Samsung 850 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.

#67 Janichsan

Janichsan

Jugger Bugger

• Forum Moderators
  • 8102 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:17 AM

View PostFrost, on 22 July 2013 - 11:22 PM, said:

That works for me! I'll try and be on sometime tomorrow evening (Tuesday, US Central time). As far as trading, just click the little down arrow thingie in the friends list you use to send messages, invites, etc. One of the options is "invite to trade." I don't remember if you need to have a chat window open or not first.
I see. Sounds doable. I'll try to make it, if it's not too late since I'm 7 hours ahead of you (CEST).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: steam, summer, sale, where is all my money?