Eymerich is called upon to investigate an obscure case. Something that goes way beyond heresy, revealing a new face of Evil. He must tackle a great number of arduous tasks and make many painful choices. Terrible creatures await him, but with his burning determination he will overcome a Plague that is deadlier than his worst possible nightmare.
- Texts in 6 languages, including... Latin!
- Voice-over in English, Italian and Latin
- Widescreen resolutions supported
- Original character and storyline (a real bad guy…)
- 2 different game modes (adventure & interactive novel)
- Rich 3D audio environments (Home Theater 5.1 supported)
- 6 to 8 hours of gameplay
- Optional text driven input (issue commands with keyboard, for retro-game fans)
- Hidden object mechanism for high longevity… try to get a complete score of 100/100!
- More than 20 different puzzles and mini-games
- Over 30 highly-detailed environments
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- 2 GHZ Intel Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB HD Space
- 512 MB VRAM
Nicolas Eymerich is available now to pre-order for $19.99 (USD).
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News