Set in the time when both magic and technology were at their peak in the Divinity universe, Dragon Commander tells the story of a young dragon knight who fights for the survival of Rivellon when his father, the king, is brutally murdered for opposing the teachings of a new religion. Six nations – the elves, the dwarves, the imps, the undead, the lizards and the humans – must set aside their differences and unite to stop empress Aurora from taking over the world.
- STORY BASED SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN: Protect your home, build an empire and defeat Aurora.
- WAGE WAR ON MULTIPLE FRONTS: Cunning strategy will be required to restore peace to the lands
- GOVERN SIX NATIONS: Unite the races for the common good of Rivellon
- PLAY THE POLITICAL GAME: Favors earned through diplomacy can decide the difference between victory or defeat
- MAKE TOUGH DECISIONS: Your stance over recognizable political issues has a deep impact on your campaign.
- EXPERIENCE MULTIPLE STORYLINES: The morale of your team depends on how you interact with them
- COMMAND THE FLEET: Deploy your units, build a base and attack the enemy using real time strategy controls.
- BECOME THE DRAGON: Jump into the action and assist your fleets in dragon form
- USE YOUR DRAGON POWERS: Judicious use of dragon skills can make the difference between victory and defeat
- ADVANCE THROUGH RESEARCH: Discover new magic and technology before your enemies do
- MANAGE YOUR KINGDOM: Aid your armies by exploiting the riches of your kingdom
- UPGRADE YOUR FORCES: Upgrade your units and recruit generals to lead them in combat
Check out the new video at the link below.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News