No replies to this topic

#1 IMG News

IMG News

Pimpbot 4000

• IMG Writers
  • 8621 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:30 AM

InXile Entertainment has released some new information about the recently revealed gameplay video from the upcoming Wasteland 2. The new information includes details about the game camera, heads up display, and keyword dialog system. A sequel to the classic post-apocalyptic RPG of the 80's, Wasteland 2 will be a top down, turn-based, tactical RPG that the developers promise will "stay true to its roots."

“You kids remind me of us - Snake, Razor, Thrasher and me - back when we were just starting out. Thinkin' we were gonna save the future. Thinkin' none of us would ever die. What a joke. I... I... Aw, don't listen to me. If everybody started out old and jaded like me, nobody'd ever try to change the world. So you kids go ahead and give it a go. Maybe it'll work this time." - Angela Deth

It was very exciting for us here at inXile to see such great reception to our first-look video for Wasteland 2. We made this video so that all 63,000 of you could see what we were up to. As of today the video has been seen over 370,000 times! There was such an outpouring of overwhelmingly positive support it literally took us a week to take it all in. To make sure we’re communicating properly with you all, we thought it would be good to provide a more thorough explanation about some of the systems that seemed to receive the most comments.

Our goal with all of our systems is to allow you to customize them, including their keyboard short cuts, to get the exact input system you want. For all systems we have a default setting that we feel provides the best experience, but knowing that everybody has their own preferences we have implemented a robust settings menu.

Check out the latest information at the link below.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News