The reaper is coming to Mac. Death Inc.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 flashman_andy

flashman_andy

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

Disclaimer - Death Inc. Is a new game seeking funding on kickstarter- and I have been working with other Linux sites to guage interest and promote the Unity built Linux version. My aim is not to troll but to inform and guage reaction from the communities who would benefit from the game and would enjoy wiping out old England.

"To aid us in our struggles against the loathsome King of England, Death Inc. has released their new reaping simulator. It has been decreed that new disciples of the nether must demonstrate their ability to spread disease and harvest souls before joining our crusade against the living.

http://www.deathincgame.com/demo/

You are hereby challenged to assault a quaint English village and defeat their tyrannical Lord Cornelius Stanthorpe III. Ensure that you claim as many souls as possible as you traverse the human world; ready to be exchanged for bountiful rewards back in your basement lair.

Posted Image

On your journey spreading pestilence, paint directions to command your putrid horde. Transform the colour beneath your feet as you instruct the servant’s of death to do your bidding. This new painting mechanic will set you apart from those less successful entrepreneurs in the collection of souls.

The Demo; (apologies), reaping simulator, has been built on the grim beast known as Unity and it has been released for Linux / Mac and Windows.

Posted Image

If you survive basic training and desire to take your business and harvesting skills to the next step then ensure that you pledge your allegiance to the nether and find the reaper on kickstarter."

Pledge Here

http://www.kickstart...3802/death-inc/

If you have any feedback about the game or want to make suggestions, please feel free to do so.

#2 flashman_andy

flashman_andy

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

Well the intro video has been changed to make a funkier impact and explain the situation..Tell me if you like it.

#3 Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Minion Tormentor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7160 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:33 PM

View Postflashman_andy, on 19 February 2013 - 04:51 PM, said:

Disclaimer - Death Inc. Is a new game seeking funding on kickstarter- and I have been working with other Linux sites to guage interest and promote the Unity built Linux version.

This is a Mac site, just so you know.

--Eric

#4 flashman_andy

flashman_andy

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:59 AM

@Minion Tormentor /facepalm myself for the typo :)

It is coming to Mac - Linux and that thing called Windows.

Apologies for the error, I think I have Linux on the brain this week,

#5 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 15809 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:02 PM

View Postflashman_andy, on 21 February 2013 - 10:59 AM, said:

Apologies for the error, I think I have Linux on the brain this week,

Because you are unable to after 24 hours, if you want any of the moderators to correct your original post then PM them exactly what you want.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#6 flashman_andy

flashman_andy

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

@the Battle Cat - tnx I will see what I can do.

In other Death news

It has now been officially endorsed by the heads of 3 British studios. Peter Molyneux of 22 Cans leads the charge saying that it "ticks all the boxes".

The support continues with Alex Evans, founder of Media Molecule, who says I believe that you will enjoy this "hilarious, idiotic, English, death, plague, RTS."