Wings of Liberty 2.0.4 includes:
- An all-new user interface with new menu screens.
- The launch of in-game Clans and Groups.
- New Replay features, such as Watch with Others and Take Command.
- A multitude of Editor improvements.
- New matchmaking options: Training Mode, Vs. AI Mode, and Unranked Play.
- Players Near You, so you can find other StarCraft II players on your local network.
- New customizable Observer UI.Other enhancements coming with patch 2.0.4 include a revised help section, new game privacy options, new group sounds, and language selection (in some regions).
All of the above improvements will also be included in StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. When the expansion is released on March 12, players who upgrade will be among the first to experience the new campaign, new multiplayer units, enhancements to existing units, the new leveling system, new multiplayer maps, new tilesets, and new rewards such as skins, dances, portraits, and decals.
Head over to the page below to read more.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News