Inspired by Aztec legend, this action/rpg side-scroller will casts you into the middle of a war between the Gods and Mankind. As Huitzilo, heir of the Sun God, skilled in both the arts of combat and magic, only you can save your people from the wrath of the Aztec Gods by reuniting the seven phonograms. Accompanied by your faithful companion Ayopha - trapped in the form of a hummingbird by a magical curse – you will overcome the obstacles in you path through a combination of fighting prowess and spiritual magic.
- Plunge into a new and fresh universe
- Manipulate spiritual energy, through an innovative hybrid control scheme to solve mysteries and vanquish foes
- Enhance and customize your character by training skills and abilities, and acquiring ancient artifacts
- Embark on optional side-quests to acquire valuable items and gold
- Visit shops to buy and sell potions, rings, piercings and skills to aid in your travels
- Twenty-one unique and detailed levels with grand, richly-detailed backdrops and fluid character animations
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 2 GB Intel Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 1.6 GB HD Space
- 512 MB RAM
Aztaka is available now for $9.99 (USD).
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News