3 replies to this topic

#1 IMG News

IMG News

Pimpbot 4000

• IMG Writers
  • 8404 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:46 AM

The Sims 3: Monte Vista from Electronic Arts is now available for purchase from Mac Game Store. The DLC for the popular life sim gives player the chance to enjoy scenic views, visit museums, stroll across the piazza, and learn the culinary arts on an authentic wood-fire oven.

Discover a landscape rich with charm and money, where villas featuring sweeping views dot the gently rolling hills. Explore the vibrant community by visiting renowned museums, taking a stroll across the piazza, or learning the culinary arts on an authentic wood-fire oven. At The Sims 3 Monte Vista you’ll gain the inspiration of a culture that has influenced generations. Will your Sims find the inspiration to fuel their culinary fires?

Features:
    All-New Gameplay Object - The Wood Fire Oven: Expand your Sims' culinary world with new recipes! Make a variety of Breads, Calzones, Lasagnas and Pizzas!
    A Whole New World Awaits - Meet new Sims, explore new locations, and experience the gorgeous views of Monte Vista!
    Exclusive New Items - Customize your game with dozens of all-new exclusive objects and clothing that are only available in Monte Vista.
    Sims 2 Legacy Family – Meet the Monty Family from Veronaville! Before they started their dire feud with the Capps, the Monty family spent their time whiling away their days peacefully in Monte Vista.

The Sims 3: Monte Vista requires The Sims 3 to play. It is available now for $19.95 (USD).
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News

#2 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 15701 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:40 AM

Now this is just plain eerie.  I used to work for about 7 years at a family owned bar/restaurant called the Monte Vista when I lived up in the mountains.  One of the best jobs I had with cool bosses, within walking distance, in a beautiful local.  I still dream about it at least once a month.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#3 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Joo

• Admin
  • 2959 posts
  • Steam ID:frigidman

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:06 PM

Sounds cool tBC. Nice you have at least one good memory left ;)

-Fm [1oM7]
"I'm not incorruptible, I am so corrupt nothing you can offer me is tempting." - Alfred Bester

#4 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 15701 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:21 PM

Huh?  What were we talking about?
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat