- Old-school dungeon crawling game inspired by Dungeon Master, Eye of the Beholder and Ultima Underworld.
- Explore a vast dungeon riddled with hidden switches, pressure plates, sliding walls, trapdoors and more.
- Discover secrets, cast spells with runes and craft potions with herbs.
- Fight murderous monsters and seek lost artifacts in ancient tombs.
- Create a party of four characters and customize them with different races, classes, skills and traits.
The game brings back the oldschool challenge with highly tactical real-time combat and grid-based movement, devious hidden switches and secrets as well as deadly traps and horrible monsters. Legend of Grimrock puts an emphasis on puzzles and exploration and the wits and perception of the player are more important tools than even the sharpest of swords could be. And if you are a hardened dungeon crawling veteran and you crave an extra challenge, you can arm yourself with a stack of grid paper and turn on the Oldschool Mode which disables the luxury of the automap! Are you ready to venture forth and unravel the mysteries of Mount Grimrock?
Head over to the page below to learn more about Legend of Grimrock.