- All-New Characters and Classes: Choose from all new characters and classes including the Gunzerker, who can dual-wield any two weapons in the game. Dual machine guns? Cool. Dual rocket launchers? Of course! Dual Sniper Rifles? Sure, if that's your thing! More tactical perhaps? There are multiple classes to choose from!
- Play Online with Friends: Share your adventures with friends on both Mac and PC through a seamless system enabling you to drop in and drop out of a campaign without ever having to restart the game.
- World Connected Story: Left for dead in the frozen tundra of Pandora, begin your quest of revenge and redemption as the story drives you closer to the Hyperion Corporation and its evil founder, Handsome Jack.
- New Badass Gun System: Millions upon millions of possible weapons means tons of new and innovative ways to engage foes on Pandora. Fire, electricity, corrosive acid, and more will all be at your disposal.
- 87 Bazillion...Everything: It's not just guns on Pandora, you will lust after procedurally generated shields,grenades, alien artifacts, class mods and much, much more.
- Brand new environments: From the arctic tundra, through the dangerous grasslands, past the mysterious corrosive caverns to beyond, discover more of the unpredictable world of Pandora at every turn!
- Brand new enemies: Hulking, gorilla-like Bullymongs, vicious predatory Stalkers and the Hyperion mechanical army, run by Handsome Jack, are just some of the new enemies you will face.
- Operating System: 10.7.5 (Lion), 10.8.2 (Mountain Lion)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- CPU Speed: 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 13 GB
- Video Card – ATI: Radeon HD 2600
- Video Card – NVidia: Geforce 8800
- Video Memory (VRam) : 256 MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
Enter the hostile wastelands of Pirate Bay in search of ancient treasure buried somewhere in the waste, a cache that would make even the most stoic of Pandora explorers hunger for its discovery. It's rumored to be guarded by the largest, most vicious creature on Pandora – but that shouldn't deter a real adventurer... featuring new wasteland locations, new enemies, new quests, and much more loot!
- Get Ready for a Swashbuckling Adventure: Fight off hordes of new enemies including pirate bandits, and desert worms.
- Forge (And Break) New Alliances: Meet Captain Scarlett, you’ll need her help to make your way through Pirate’s Bay. But watch your back, Pirates will do anything for treasure.
- Discover Uncharted Territories and Find New Treasures: With a multitude of new quests and locations, Pirate’s Booty is set to offer more of everything.
- New side quests, new weapons, new gear are all yours for the taking.
This download grants the player access to Gaige, the 5th playable character in Borderlands 2 who can summon a destructive robot named Deathtrap.
Wanted for creation of unauthorized technology, excessive adorability.
Summon Deathtrap, a giant destructive robot to fight along side Gaige.
Borderlands 2 is available now for $44.95 (USD), while the two DLC packs are available for $9.99 (USD) each.