- The compatibility layer software is upgraded to the latest version. In effect, the game can now be successfully launched on OS X Lion 10.7.5 and OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2.
- Problems with memory allocation resulting in crashes and "Out of memory!" messages have been corrected resulting in stability in tests improving by 30% or even by 80% depending on the computer's components.
- Major improvements have been introduced regarding the process of graphics effects' rendering.
- Most of the issues with crashes occurring during locations' loading have been fixed.
- Additionally, a small, yet noticeable performance improvement has been achieved, especially on older Macs.
Head over to the pages below for more information.