Starting your business in the UK with nothing more than a field and a circus tent, you’ll invest in growing your attractions and revenue by completing a variety of management duties. Set ticket prices, adjust the cost of merchandise and even take out a loan when things get tough.
- Take your cities across the world with 80 different locations
- Avoid bad weather when booking venues
- Invest and maintain side shows to bring in extra revenue and audience appreciation
- Hire circus performers and sell them to rivals to make a profit
- Be vigilant about your performer‘s health; pushing them too far could lead to an injury
For more information follow the links below.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News