You think Tower Defense games are all about building? You thought wrong. Sanctum is not your average Tower Defense title. When the havoc starts, you get to join the fray! As one of the world’s first First Person Shooter - Tower Defense games, Sanctum has taken the best of both worlds to deliver an epic, one-of-a-kind experience.
- 4-player co-op support; why double the trouble when you can quadruple it?
- Fancy, physically-improbable Weapons!
- Challenging Game Modes
- Don’t just build towers. Build mazes!
- Your way or the highway! Our Customization System lets you have it all.
- Powered by Unreal, Sanctum is one of the pin-up girls of the indie games.
- Loads of Achievements, Hidden Secrets & Easter Eggs!
- OS: OS X version 10.6.3 or later
- Processor: 1.6 GHz (Dual Core) Intel CPU
- Memory: 2GB
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
- Video Card: Open GL 3.3 / Shader Model 3 capable graphics card with 256 MB video RAM
- Steam required for activation
Sanctum is available now for $9.99 (USD).
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News