Since the last update we've accomplished:Read more at the link below.
- Final art for every major combat UI
- Final art for every major gameplay UI including upgrading, matchmaking and team-building as well as the option menus, combat resolution screen and many miscellaneous functions.
- Final UI functionality for combat
- Gold standard combat environment
- Final, animating character portraits
- Final base combat particles
- Implemented the majority of the playable character animations
- All tooltips for every ability and action in combat
- The locomotion system that allows us to adjust the speed of an animation versus how fast they move across the screen to avoid the "sliding" effect common in 2D games
- We've also made progress toward multiplayer functionality
- With these latest changes we'll be able to send our contractors a working client so they can begin implementing sound effects, music and creating quality assurance test plans. Within days we'll be able to start playtesting the combat with outside testers.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News