3 replies to this topic

#1 IMG News

IMG News

Pimpbot 4000

• IMG Writers
  • 8622 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:28 AM

Inside Mac Games has posted a new review of CD Projekt Red's The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut. Based on the writings of Polish author Andrzej Sapkowski, the fantasy RPG follows the exploits of The Witcher, a monster slayer known as Geralt. Players must make difficult decisions as they struggle against forces bent on taking control of the world.

Here's an excerpt:

There are several different methods of sword play that can be used, selecting the appropriate one for the thing you are interacting with is an important aspect of battle. There are methods for strong or large opponents, for quick opponents, and for a group of opponents. These methods are available for both the steel and silver swords. However, taking on more powerful monsters requires more than good swordsmanship. Often, reading about the creature in Geraltís journal will reveal certain strategies and/or magic/alchemy functions that make the battle easier or in some cases even possible. Obviously, this is more and more important as the difficulty of the game increases.
Click over to the full review at the link below.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News

#2 Wumpus

Wumpus

MacGameCast Host

• IMG Writers
  • 1472 posts
  • Steam Name:the_great_wumpus

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:58 AM

Nice review Ted :)
Macgamecast.com - Mac news, reviews and more!
IMG Reviews, Previews & Features
MGC Podcast Host. (Want to hear something discussed or join the fun? Let me know.)
Subscribe to the Podcast (iTunes)

27" iMac, Core i5 Quad 2.8Ghz, 8GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD5750 1GB, 1TB Hard Drive

#3 Thain Esh Kelch

Thain Esh Kelch

Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3860 posts
  • Steam ID:thaineshkelch

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:05 AM

Indeed. I need to play this game after having read the review.
"They're everywhere!" -And now, time for some Legend of Zelda.

iMac 2011, quad 3,4Ghz i7, 1TB Samsung EVO 840, 8GB RAM, 2GB Radeon 6970m. + 2016 Macbook m3 + iPad 2 64GB + iPhone 4S 64GB + Girlfriend + Daughter

#4 Tacohead

Tacohead

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:00 AM

Great review for a great game (when it works). Posted Image

-PN
27" iMac I7 (late 2013), 3.2 mhz, 16 gigs of RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GT 755M 1024 MB, Mac OS 10.13.2
iPad Air 2 64GB WiFi/iPhone 6+ 64GB