1 reply to this topic

#1 IMG News

IMG News

Pimpbot 4000

• IMG Writers
  • 8571 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:58 AM

Telltale Games recently released the third episode of Playing Dead, an new online talk show focused on the upcoming game, The Walking Dead. The latest episode features comments from The Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman as well as gameplay footage.

Patient 0 in the undead outbreak that is The Walking Dead, Robert Kirkman, took some time to chat with us during last month's Image Comics Expo for the third episode of Playing Dead - now available for your viewing pleasure!

Robert Kirkman touches on what it's been like to work with the Telltale Team on our upcoming game based on his award-winning comic series and how our game captures the look of the monthly series about the world after the undead rise from the grave!

Episode 3 of Playing Dead also gives you the first extended look at gameplay from The Walking Dead - this is an episode you do not want to miss!
For more information follow the link below.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News

#2 Wumpus

Wumpus

MacGameCast Host

• IMG Writers
  • 1436 posts
  • Steam Name:the_great_wumpus

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:41 PM

Pretty cool, I'm a fairly big walking dead fan, can't wait to check this out.
Mac Mumble Server! Join the fun! Address: macgamecast.mumbleserverhost.com Port: 32438
IMG Reviews, Previews & Features
MGC Podcast Host. (Want to hear something discussed or join the fun? Let me know.)
Subscribe to the Podcast (iTunes)

27" iMac, Core i5 Quad 2.8Ghz, 8GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD5750 1GB, 1TB Hard Drive