4 replies to this topic

#1 Wumpus

Wumpus

MacGameCast Host

• IMG Writers
  • 1435 posts
  • Steam Name:the_great_wumpus

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:24 PM

I've never understood why Previews is above Reviews, when there's barely any previews. Reviews should have more prominence. I think I've done like the last 5 previews anyway...but that's besides the point. I think they should be switched. Can this be done?
Mac Mumble Server! Join the fun! Address: macgamecast.mumbleserverhost.com Port: 32438
IMG Reviews, Previews & Features
MGC Podcast Host. (Want to hear something discussed or join the fun? Let me know.)
Subscribe to the Podcast (iTunes)

27" iMac, Core i5 Quad 2.8Ghz, 8GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD5750 1GB, 1TB Hard Drive

#2 Kilvain

Kilvain

Notorious

• IMG Writers
  • 196 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:54 PM

I don't see why the sections couldn't be reversed. A while back I asked for the removal of Hardware reviews from the front page and that "seemed" to be easy enough. I say seemed, because I'm not the one who had to do the work. :) Assuming it isn't overly difficult, and is unlikely to screw anything up that might cause more work, I think it's a good idea.

#3 Wumpus

Wumpus

MacGameCast Host

• IMG Writers
  • 1435 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:15 AM

Wondering if this can happen still :)

Also the current HP is wonky. The top area with the ad space is pushed out, so is the upper right block with MGS news. What's up with that?
Mac Mumble Server! Join the fun! Address: macgamecast.mumbleserverhost.com Port: 32438
MGC Podcast Host. (Want to hear something discussed or join the fun? Let me know.)

#4 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Joo

• Admin
  • 2980 posts
  • Steam ID:frigidman
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:33 AM

The pushed outness you can thank to someone putting "un-wrap-able text" in a summary description of a top product. It most likely will break things in more than one location because of that.

-Fm [1oM7]
"I'm not incorruptible, I am so corrupt nothing you can offer me is tempting." - Alfred Bester

#5 Wumpus

Wumpus

MacGameCast Host

• IMG Writers
  • 1435 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:04 PM

Okay. That's annoying, but I understand.