No replies to this topic

#1 IMG News

IMG News

Pimpbot 4000

• IMG Writers
  • 8461 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:47 AM

In a new developer blog CCP Games reviewed recent updates and upcoming plans for its sci-fi mmo, EVE Online. Among the details was the announcement of Inferno, a war-themed expansion planned for release this summer.

EVEís developers are really getting into their stride for our upcoming releases. I recently emerged from many demos where the teams have been showing off their progress from their second sprint (short development cycle). I have to say that even at this early stage I think we have some great features, content and improvements for you coming up over the next 4-5 months. We are hoping to have a number of small releases as we go through February, March and April culminating in our major, war-themed release coming just before the summer, EVE Online: Inferno.

If you want to witness the next big reveal of plans for EVE Online: Inferno, then you can hear it in person by coming to Fanfest in March. There you will be able to get quite cozy with your favorite devs and find out the real lowdown on EVE. This year Fanfest will be at a bigger, better venue right in the social epicenter of downtown Reykjavik, allowing us to bring MOAR EVE to Fanfest than ever before as well as some sneak previews of DUST 514, including the first-ever hands-on demo.. I canít wait for the event and I hope to talk spaceships with a lot of you in person.
Head over to the page below to read more.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News