2 replies to this topic

#1 IMG News

IMG News

Pimpbot 4000

• IMG Writers
  • 8437 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:34 AM

Runic Games has unveiled a new website for its upcoming action RPG, Torchlight II. The site redesign includes new features, artwork, screenshots of the day, and an improved navigation system. In addition to a variety of monster types to slay and items to gather the sequel will introduce cooperative multiplayer action, a new user interface, and random dungeons.

Welcome to your new and vastly improved Torchlight II home base. We've had this redesign in the works for months. It's been hard keeping it under our helms, but now we get to share it with the world. Explore our new features, new artwork, screenshot of the day, improved navigation system, and an overall, well, facelift.

It was a big team effort. Kudos to the design team from If/Then who spearheaded the project, Beck for compiling all the new art and keeping the design consistent, Ben for all his behind the scenes project management and code tweaking, Brian for his huge assistance (especially in the Community section!), JD for site-wide rewrites, and Brock and Allen who kept everything on point.
Check out the new site at the link below.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News

#2 ikir

ikir

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • Steam Name:ikir

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:33 PM

Nice website :nods:
ikir's personal page
MacBook pro 13" retina 2013
i5 2,6Ghz, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Iris graphics
Madcatz R.A.T. MMO7, Logitech K811

#3 DaveyJJ

DaveyJJ

All hail Bastet

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3826 posts
  • Steam Name:DaveyJJ
  • Location:Inside Bastet's secret temple preparing for the catpocalypse.

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:28 AM

View Postikir, on 08 February 2012 - 03:33 PM, said:

Nice website :nods:

Agreed. Bring this title on.
Raven 27" i3 iMac 3.2GHz | 12GB RAM | 1TB HD | 512MB 5670 ATI Radeon HD
Crow iPad 2 | 32GB WiFi

"Not my circus, not my monkeys." -- Polish folk saying
"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." -- Terry Pratchett
"I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul." -- Jean Cocteau