What's new in version 1.8.209:
Learn more at the link below.
- Teller-Ulam mine changes: Timeout increased to 1 hour, damage
increased to 15k, capacity increased to 2, reload cost reduced by half.
- Added ability for capship owner to dismiss a player from a turret
through a new turret tab in the Tactical tab of the owner's PDA. Also
added a /gunner dismiss "character name" and for lua a
Gunner.Dismiss("character name") function.
- Capship turret list now shows what weapon is attached to each turret.
- HUD mission icon is removed when the mission ends.
- Loading screen image when changing texture resolutions is now properly
- Fixed screendump /dump command on Android devices.
- Tegra 3 Android devices now properly default to Super High background
- Fixed some cases where a player may not receive their mission rewards
while they are jumping/warping.
- New turret weapon: Gemini Homing Missiles. Same stats as non-turreted
Geminis. Available in certain grayspace locations, to those with
standing and required levels. This adds to the selection of existing
turrets: Shield, FireCracker, Neutron MkIII, Gauss MkII, etc.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News