Top 10 GAME OF THE YEAR - Ant Raid - Now out for iPhone!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PrankLtd

PrankLtd

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:31 AM

Hi there, fellow gamers!

Ant Raid - the 8th best iPad GAME OF THE YEAR according to Metacritic - is now out for iPhone and iPod touch devices! With just $0.99 you will get:

- 100 playable levels
- 4 endless modes
- 300 collectible stars
- 24 enemy types
- 47 Game Center Achievements
- 5 world-wide Leaderboards

Due to a huge demand, we have also released completely FREE versions of Ant Raid for both iPad and iPhone, featuring 10 unique levels!

Get the game HERE!

OFFICIAL RELEASE TRAILER

CINEMATIC TRAILER

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Cobra

Cobra

Legendary

• IMG Pro Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:43 AM

Since I promised to take a look at this if it came out for the Mac or iPhone I'll now keep that promise by buying the iPhone version. :)

#3 PrankLtd

PrankLtd

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:34 AM

View PostCobra, on 26 January 2012 - 04:43 AM, said:

Since I promised to take a look at this if it came out for the Mac or iPhone I'll now keep that promise by buying the iPhone version. :)

Hey, that's great to hear! :) Please let us know how you liked the game once you've checked it out.

#4 Cobra

Cobra

Legendary

• IMG Pro Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:39 AM

I like the intro and the overall presentation, it's really nicely done.
After actually playing the game I can see it isn't as Pikmin like as I thought it would be after all. It is fun and I'm sure it'll keep my attention through 'til the end of the story mode. Since I'm currently playing Xenoblade Chronicles that's saying a lot. Gave it 4 stars on Game Center. :)

#5 PrankLtd

PrankLtd

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:12 AM

View PostCobra, on 26 January 2012 - 06:39 AM, said:

I like the intro and the overall presentation, it's really nicely done.
After actually playing the game I can see it isn't as Pikmin like as I thought it would be after all. It is fun and I'm sure it'll keep my attention through 'til the end of the story mode. Since I'm currently playing Xenoblade Chronicles that's saying a lot. Gave it 4 stars on Game Center. :)

Thanks for the nice comments and the nice rating! :) While we're all Pikmin fans and our game was definitely inspired by it, we intentionally tried to make Ant Raid a bit different. We wanted to offer players something that feels fresh. But, since releasing the game we have definitely noticed that there would be an audience for something closer to Pikmin. Perhaps we will have a go at something like that in the future.