3 replies to this topic

#1 Marathon4ever

Marathon4ever

Notorious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:56 PM

Dungeon Hunter: Alliance was just released for Mac a few days ago, and the game looks quite awesome.  It's an Action RPG, which is basically a Diablo clone, and looks very similar to Torchlight in terms of graphic style.  The action seems a little more fluid and faster than Torchlight, but it's been awhile since I've played that game. Another cool thing is that the game supports up to 4-player online (and local?) co-op multiplayer.  Here's a gameplay trailer to check out:

Previously, this game was only available on the PSN network, which means that there's no Windoze version of the game (YES!!). That makes me wonder if Mac Gamers can play co-op with PS3 users, which would be really cool.

Props to Gameloft for bringing another PS3 game to the Mac - I hope they bring others.  Currently the game is only available on the Mac App Store, and it's selling for $15 which seems like a very good price considering the quality of the game.  Anyone looking for more info on the Mac version of the game before plunking down money should keep checking OneClickMac for a review in the near future.

#2 Marathon4ever

Marathon4ever

Notorious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:04 PM

Here's some gameplay footage of the actual Mac version, including a short review in the form of subtitles within the video:

#3 Thain Esh Kelch

Thain Esh Kelch

Uberspewer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3071 posts
  • Steam ID:ThainEshKelch

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:01 AM

Looking good. I hope IMG will review it!
"They're everywhere!"

And now, time for some Legend of Zelda.

iMac 2011, quad 3,4Ghz i7, 8GB RAM, 2GB Radeon 6970m.

#4 Marathon4ever

Marathon4ever

Notorious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:27 PM

Yeah, I'd like to see the reviewer compare it to Torchlight too.  The 2 games seem to be almost exactly alike.