Auto Sport Driving Now Available on the Mac App Store!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 JaguarGod

JaguarGod

SiniScope Productions Inc

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:19 PM

For more information please go to the Official Site of the Auto Sport Driving game here or to the Official Auto Sport Driving Facebook Page.

Updated News as of May 26th 2012:
1. ANNOUNCEMENT! SiniScope is very excited to announce a unique partnership with Batterseas and Race Driver Frank Hart, which have agreed to be the featured real-life racing driver in Auto Sport Driving - Siniscope's motorsport simulator for Macs.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Frank Hart Racing
Batterseas

Frank's helmet and likeness will be featured along with advertisements for his website, FrankHartRacing.com, and Batterseas. Players will be able to select a car very similar to the Mazda2 Frank pilots in Grand-Am TOTAL Performance Showcase, and compete against his AI replicant in competitive races comprising of the same vehicle. Or you can select and play as Frank himself – put him on pole where he belongs!

Updated News as of April 26th 2012:
1. Version 1.2.0 (which includes the 357F Series) is now available as a free update with Version 1.3.0 coming soon from the Mac App Store!

Just to let any Mac racers out there know, I have now officially released the first game in my Auto Precision Driving Series. The game is called simply enough..... "Auto Sport Driving". It is the first in a new series of Mac racing games (hey, the Windows side has enough of them to choose from  ;)  ) that will eventually include this sports car racing title along with stock car and truck, Open Wheel, Cart and Rally games. It is a small title due to the fact that my development studio consists of me and...well...me. Paolo Cattani (physics guru and engine creator) was a prime consultant during the development of the game and will continue to do so for the next games in the series. But remember, this is a small title. I want to bring a really nice driving and racing experience to the Mac that is a little more realistic, but not impossible. Also, the AI is smart, smooth and tough to beat on higher levels. The AI is some of the best in any sim on Mac or PC.

Here are some features of Auto Sport Driving
- Realistic Physics Engine
- Stereoscopic 3D Technology (Anaglyph/Anachrome Tested)(Shutter tech is actually implemented, but will not run on any Mac gfx cards yet)
- Wheel and Gamepad Support with FFB* (Logitech and Macally tested)
- Online Racing with Lobby Support
- Scalable graphics options to accommodate all Intel Macs
- Cockpit Views to heighten the immersion
- Pick-up-and-play (most tuning options have been removed in this version to appeal to the casual gaming crowd also. Hardcore versions may come later)

*FFB has been disabled (actually left out) in Lion, but can be easily put back in. FFB works with Logitech wheels only on Lion right now. Thrustmaster wheels have been tested and work, but with no FFB effects. The game works really well with the MacAlly iShockX too.

Posted Image
My Badge Of Honor - Single Father of Three
Dedicated to My Mother, Patricia Lee Frabotta 1947-2009
Official Auto Sport Driving Website

#2 JaguarGod

JaguarGod

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:34 PM

Version 1.1.0 update is now available on the Mac App Store!

This version includes the Millstowe Speedway Oval.

For more information go to the Official Site of the Auto Sport Driving game here!

#3 JaguarGod

JaguarGod

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:24 PM

A couple of updates....

I am now testing the quick and smooth 357 Racing Series. This racing series will be available in the v1.2.0 update. I will have some spy shots soon;)

I have now set up a really crappy facebook site for the game here. If anyone has the time, please like the page. I could use every bit of publicity for the game. I would really like to create a series of games that Mac Racers can be proud of, but it will take a lot of time.

#4 JaguarGod

JaguarGod

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:09 PM

Coming Soon.....

Posted Image

#5 Cobra

Cobra

Legendary

• IMG Pro Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:47 AM

Having contests sounds like a pretty wicked idea!
Got my copy ready off the Mac App Store. :)

#6 JaguarGod

JaguarGod

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:48 PM

Version 1.2.0 with the new 357F series is now available on the Mac App Store! Remember, if you already purchased the game it is a free update and will show in the Mac App Store "Update" section. Coming soon is the 1.3.0 update that will include the new Sportsman Course and better and smoother cockpit views.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 JaguarGod

JaguarGod

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:28 AM

SiniScope has an announcement for Auto Sport Driving! See the Official Auto Sport Driving Website for more information about the game.

May 26th 2012
ANNOUNCEMENT! SiniScope is very excited to announce a unique partnership with Batterseas and Race Driver Frank Hart, which have agreed to be the featured real-life racing driver in Auto Sport Driving - Siniscope's motorsport simulator for Macs.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Frank's helmet and likeness will be featured along with advertisements for his website, FrankHartRacing.com, and Batterseas. Players will be able to select a car very similar to the Mazda2 Frank pilots in Grand-Am TOTAL Performance Showcase, and compete against his AI replicant in competitive races comprising of the same vehicle. Or you can select and play as Frank himself – put him on pole where he belongs!

Frank Hart Racing
Batterseas

#8 Cobra

Cobra

Legendary

• IMG Pro Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 06:03 PM

The 357F series was a really cool addition but this new partnership is something else. Congratulations!!

#9 JaguarGod

JaguarGod

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:26 PM

I have uploaded a new video of some preliminary testing of the new Sportsmans Course on Youtube. You can check it out here.

It shows a lap with the Merkoso Cup cars and it also shows how the 357F series handles the tough course without TC and ABS.

#10 JaguarGod

JaguarGod

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 06:43 AM

The website http://analizandomac.com/ have reviewed Auto Sport Driving. Here are the links for the review. I am very happy to get any kind of publicity for the game, so this was very nice to see. I would like to thank Sergio for taking the time to play the game and review it! :D

Review in its original Spanish

Review translated to English by Google

#11 JaguarGod

JaguarGod

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:58 AM

I have uploaded another video of the Sportsmans Course in HD on my youtube channel. It shows the Pribsom Quick Cup Series over two laps with no ABS or TC. The track is a lot of fun and can be very challenging. It will be ready for the v1.3.0 update coming very soon.

You can find the video here.

#12 JaguarGod

JaguarGod

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:39 PM

I have uploaded 2 new videos to the SiniScope youtube channel. You can also find them on the Official Auto Sport Driving Media page.

One shows the G27 being used with Auto Sport Driving and the other shows the new SRW-S1 wheel being used. The SRW-S1 is simply a fantastic controller! We now have support for the portable wheel built into the game and will be available in a very near future update. The G27 is, in my opinion, the best wheel for the game. It has fantastic FFB and it feels very comfortable with its leather and steel construction.

Auto Sport Driving: Using the G27 Wheel

Auto Sport Driving: SRW-S1 (SimRaceWay) Wheel compatibility coming soon

#13 JaguarGod

JaguarGod

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:14 PM

Version 1.3.0 has been released! Please update your games with this free update. It includes the new Sportsman Course, fix for the separate brake and accelerator on logitech G27 and support for the SRW-S1 wheel. Version 1.3.5 (which will include the new Lakefront Airport track) is in progress currently and should be available in the very near future.

#14 JaguarGod

JaguarGod

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:22 AM

There was a Bug found on new Sportsman track! VERSION 1.3.0 was released on the 24th of July which is the good news. The bad news is that there is a small bug in the track where if you hit a certain part of the track, your car will go flying! This has been fixed and will be available as an update soon. Sorry about this. Somehow I missed it :(

#15 mattw

mattw

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:50 PM

My lines must be off then because I did a few laps yesterday without any major offs :)

#16 JaguarGod

JaguarGod

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:24 AM

View Postmattw, on 25 July 2012 - 03:50 PM, said:

My lines must be off then because I did a few laps yesterday without any major offs :)
Fortunately, it is off the racing line, which is why the few testers and I missed it :blush: It is a bit embarrassing, but it has been fixed and a new version should be up shortly. The only problem is that Apple takes SO long to approve updates that I might wait to finish the new Lakefront Airport track and have the bug fix in there! I might even release the track on its own through the official site if Apple is going to take another 15 days to review this small update.

Again, I am sorry about this. I know paying $15 USD is a lot and this should not happen. But I made a crappy mistake and I do feel really bad about it. Hopefully, until the fix is up, most will not find the bug :lol:

#17 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 15719 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:39 PM

Now that you know how to launch cars into the air, why don't you make a track where that happens on purpose?
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#18 JaguarGod

JaguarGod

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:27 PM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on 26 July 2012 - 12:39 PM, said:

Now that you know how to launch cars into the air, why don't you make a track where that happens on purpose?
Now that you asked this question, you really got me curious about what could be done and how it could be implemented in a fun way..... ;)

#19 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 15719 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:03 PM

Yes.  I'm THAT good.  That'll be 5 bucks please.  None of that confederate stuff either.  Space credits only.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#20 JaguarGod

JaguarGod

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:24 PM

Here are a couple of pics of the Lakefront Airport Track BETA. Remember, if you like the game, please rate or even review the game. The more positive reviews the game gets, the better the chances of good sales. I want to keep creating content for free, but it really needs a lot more sales.

Posted Image

Posted Image