• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Wither Studios

Wither Studios

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:13 PM

http://bit.ly/sy9YTO

Hey all you Mac lovers! This company I'm a part of is making it's first iOS game that will be releasing on iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. It will be available to everyone in early January 2012. Right now we are on Kickstarter and we're trying to spread the word around about our company and our game so we may reach our goal for the project. So, if you'd like to pledge anything on Kickstarter that'd be really great for us. If you're wondering more about the game or our company (and enjoy Tim and Eric style comedy), feel free to visit the Kickstarter link above and just watch the video. Thanks, and we'd appreciate any amount of pledge or even just a Facebook like!

Cheers!

W I T H E R  S T U D I O S
Creative Indie Game Development

#2 Wither Studios

Wither Studios

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:39 AM

We just posted a bunch of new images to our kickstarter page. Check them out and if you like what you see, feel free to pledge to support our development! If we don't reach our goal, you keep your $$ !! If we reach our goal, that's when we receive the $$ and send out all the prizes!

#3 Wither Studios

Wither Studios

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:29 PM

We just posted a new video update for our game. Check out Updateson our kickstarter page to see some of our very early level construction in-engine! Hope that holds some of you guys and gals over until we are ready to showcase our gameplay.

#4 Wither Studios

Wither Studios

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:40 PM

We're hoping to put up a gameplay video by this weekend showcasing two types of game modes in Crowman & Wolfboy. Keep checking our Kickstarter page for that and be sure to let your friends (and enemies) hear about our project! :)

Cheers for now,
John

#5 Wither Studios

Wither Studios

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:43 PM

So we made our goal of $4,000 on kickstarter! Thanks for everyone who made a pledge. Also, anyone can still pledge bc we still have 17 days to go! Feel free to show some support and keep checking back at our kickstarter for more video updates! We're planning two for this week, a blooper reel for our faux infomercial and a gameplay video.

Cheers!

#6 Wither Studios

Wither Studios

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:06 PM

Hey everyone, we just posted a video on our kickstarter page showcasing some alpha gameplay from Crowman & Wolfboy!

Check it out and keep the pledges coming! The more support we receive the more we will be able to do with this title!