to celebrate Halloween we decided to develop a eerie arcade game: Spookick.
In the small, dark and eerie town of Spookville, the people are being terrorised by the dead residents of 17 Chester Street. Only you can save them from the hell of haunting this Halloween by keeping the ghosts amused with the one thing they love the most - a good game of pumpkin passing. Use your bat to flip the flesh-creeping fruit over to each member of the ghostly gang and up your points by clicking on the letter-stealing spirits that help you spell out a spooky theme. Time is running out for the townsfolk of Spookville, so watch the clock as you exorcise the phantoms in this fun-filled ghostly game.
• 2 game modes (single player and multiplayer)
• Normal or ghostly slow-motion game play
• Hotseat mode for multiple players on one Mac
• Secret ways to earn more points
• 15 scary icons
• Local and online high score rankings (publish your scores online and see if you can be number one!)
Spookick costs as little as 0,99$ and is available via Mac App Store.
Greetings from Germany,