#1 morback

morback

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:29 AM

Hi,

after a bout of nostalgia and lurking around the carcass of Ketsujin's "Fighter Ace" I found this which led me to that. I don't think it has ever been mentioned before. I, for one, will keep an eye on it and hope it will be as fun, accessible and addictive as FA was.

Award winning Gaijin Entertainment is announcing the launch of the official World of Planes website at www.worldofplanesgame.com. This MMO flying simulation game, based on World War II history, coming to MAC and PC.

m.

#2 Janichsan

Janichsan

Jugger Bugger

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8075 posts
  • Steam Name:Janichsan

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:53 AM

:blink: Woah! That's unexpected. I've read about WoP a while ago and drooled about the screenshots, but that there is a Mac version planned was new to me.

"We do what we must, because we can."
"Gaming on a Mac is like women on the internet." — "Highly common and totally awesome?"

#3 pantherv

pantherv

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Steam Name:panthervca

Posted 15 October 2011 - 12:58 PM

Looks great, first time since achtung spitfire or secret weapons of the luftwaffe i am looking forward to a flight sim for mac. Now if we could only get sturmovik..
MP 2.66 QC/8GB/1TB WD Velicoraptor/10.8/GT120/Lacie 234 24in/1TB Gtech/Razer Black Widow Mac Edition Keyboard/Logitech G500 Mouse/Razer eXactMat.Audioengine A5 & A8 Speakers & Sub.
iPhone 4s/32GB/Speck Case
iPad Mini Retina 64

#4 DaveyJJ

DaveyJJ

All hail Bastet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3895 posts
  • Steam Name:DaveyJJ
  • Location:Inside Bastet's secret temple preparing for the catpocalypse.

Posted 15 October 2011 - 01:06 PM

Mac version? Wow, that is news. Signed up for beta test. Awesome find, thanks!

Raven 27" i3 iMac 3.2GHz | 12GB RAM | 1TB HD | 512MB 5670 ATI Radeon HD
Crow iPad 2 | 32GB WiFi

"Not my circus, not my monkeys." -- Polish folk saying
"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." -- Terry Pratchett
"I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul." -- Jean Cocteau