Janichsan

Jugger Bugger

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8075 posts
  • Steam Name:Janichsan

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:21 AM

...from Transgaming?! :blink:

Does this mark the end of the era of Telltale's LEGO games ported by Feral?

"We do what we must, because we can."
"Gaming on a Mac is like women on the internet." — "Highly common and totally awesome?"

#2 Smoke_Tetsu

Smoke_Tetsu

Uberspewer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3318 posts
  • Steam Name:Tetsu Jutsu
  • Steam ID:smoke_tetsu

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:37 AM

Maybe they offered it to feral and feral said they have too much on their plate at the moment so they handed it off to transgaming? If that was the case I'm not sure it means they wouldn't port a future LEGO game if they had the time.
--Tetsuo

Alex Delarg, A Clockwork Orange said:

It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen.

the Battle Cat said:

Slower and faster? I'm sorry to hear such good news?

Late 2012 27 inch iMac, Core i7 Quad 3.4GHz, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 680MX 2GB, 3TB HDD - Mavericks

Late 2009 27 inch iMac, Core i5 2.6GHz, 12GB RAM, ATI Radeon 4850HD 512MB, 1TB HDD - Mavericks

Mac Mini, PowerPC G4 1.4Ghz, 1GB RAM, Radeon 9200 32MB, 256GB HDD - Leopard

Dell Inspiron 1200 Notebook: 1.2GHz Celeron, 1.2GB RAM, Intel GMA915, 75GB HDD - Ubuntu

Generic Black Tower PC, Dual Core 64-bit 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, GeForce 9600 GT 512MB - Windows 7

#3 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17373 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:41 AM

Well my theory is that Telltale offered it to Feral but Feral was eating crisps and said, "What?" but Telltale didn't have a lot of time to piss away so just kept walking down the hall over towards Transgaming but Feral ran to catch up and walked alongside saying, "No wait, what did you say?" but by then Telltale was already at the Transgaming office right in front of the door when a Transgaming guy ran out the door colliding with the Telltale guy and they both fell into a heap.  The Transgaming guy said "Hey you got Lego in my wrapper!" and the Telltale guy said, "You got wrapper in my lego", but then they just sat there for a second until this cunning plan washed over their faces and the rest you know.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#4 Smoke_Tetsu

Smoke_Tetsu

Uberspewer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3318 posts
  • Steam Name:Tetsu Jutsu
  • Steam ID:smoke_tetsu

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:55 AM

*a little birdy sits in the corner and whispers* Oh, by the way.... it's Traveler's Tales that makes the LEGO games not telltale games. ;) They both have double T's and the word tale in their names so I can see how they could get confused though.
--Tetsuo

Alex Delarg, A Clockwork Orange said:

It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen.

the Battle Cat said:

Slower and faster? I'm sorry to hear such good news?

Late 2012 27 inch iMac, Core i7 Quad 3.4GHz, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 680MX 2GB, 3TB HDD - Mavericks

Late 2009 27 inch iMac, Core i5 2.6GHz, 12GB RAM, ATI Radeon 4850HD 512MB, 1TB HDD - Mavericks

Mac Mini, PowerPC G4 1.4Ghz, 1GB RAM, Radeon 9200 32MB, 256GB HDD - Leopard

Dell Inspiron 1200 Notebook: 1.2GHz Celeron, 1.2GB RAM, Intel GMA915, 75GB HDD - Ubuntu

Generic Black Tower PC, Dual Core 64-bit 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, GeForce 9600 GT 512MB - Windows 7

#5 Janichsan

Janichsan

Jugger Bugger

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8075 posts
  • Steam Name:Janichsan

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:41 AM

View PostSmoke_Tetsu, on 09 August 2011 - 08:55 AM, said:

*a little birdy sits in the corner and whispers* Oh, by the way.... it's Traveler's Tales that makes the LEGO games not telltale games. ;) They both have double T's and the word tale in their names so I can see how they could get confused though.
No kidding. I mix the two up all the time. :mellow:

"We do what we must, because we can."
"Gaming on a Mac is like women on the internet." — "Highly common and totally awesome?"

#6 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17373 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:35 PM

All I know is what you idiots tell me.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#7 Marathon4ever

Marathon4ever

Notorious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:47 PM

Arrr, me matey...

...but cider is no substitute for rum!

#8 ltcommander.data

ltcommander.data

Positronic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:17 PM

Looking at the system requirements, it looks like Transgaming might actually still be supporting the nVidia 7000 series for this LEGO game whereas Feral's LEGO games don't.