4 replies to this topic

#1 NuclearNova

NuclearNova

Nuclear Nova Software

• Developer
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 02:29 PM

Apple just approved my latest, Pinball Massacre, for the Mac App Store. Check it out at http://itunes.apple....434832657?mt=12

Any feedback is welcome! To celebrate, here are two promo codes. Please post if you use them so other people don't keep trying
A4HMK6RJANPE
KL9PM4HPJNNY

Screenshot - http://nuclearnova.c...creenshot-1.png
Description - Do you have what it takes to become the undisputed Pinball Master? Pinball Massacre is an arcade style pinball game (we know that sounds silly but it makes sense when you play). This first table in the Pinball Massacre series features two unique twists on classic pinball conventions. With MASSACRE MODE you need to get your flippers ready because you’re about to get hit with an angry pinball blitz. Score as many points as you can in a very short time. With the LEVEL BALL, we add an RPG twist that makes each pinball count. While a ball is in play, it gains experience and Levels Up. Scoring you more points and generally behaving more awesomely. Based on the Stabb Gunner Universe, Pinball Massacre brings unique energy, art, humor, and 8bit culture to the pinball scene. Pinball Massacre: fake Pinball just got Real.

#2 Tacohead

Tacohead

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 03:23 PM

View PostNuclearNova, on 01 August 2011 - 02:29 PM, said:

Apple just approved my latest, Pinball Massacre, for the Mac App Store. Check it out at http://itunes.apple....434832657?mt=12

Any feedback is welcome! To celebrate, here are two promo codes. Please post if you use them so other people don't keep trying
A4HMK6RJANPE
KL9PM4HPJNNY

Screenshot - http://nuclearnova.c...creenshot-1.png
Description - Do you have what it takes to become the undisputed Pinball Master? Pinball Massacre is an arcade style pinball game (we know that sounds silly but it makes sense when you play). This first table in the Pinball Massacre series features two unique twists on classic pinball conventions. With MASSACRE MODE you need to get your flippers ready because you're about to get hit with an angry pinball blitz. Score as many points as you can in a very short time. With the LEVEL BALL, we add an RPG twist that makes each pinball count. While a ball is in play, it gains experience and Levels Up. Scoring you more points and generally behaving more awesomely. Based on the Stabb Gunner Universe, Pinball Massacre brings unique energy, art, humor, and 8bit culture to the pinball scene. Pinball Massacre: fake Pinball just got Real.

I used the first code listed. It looks great! Thanks a lot! Posted Image

–PN
27" iMac I7 (late 2013), 3.2 mhz, 16 gigs of RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GT 755M 1024 MB, Mac OS 10.12.3
iPad Air 2 64GB WiFi/iPhone 6+ 64GB

#3 Vallen

Vallen

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:27 PM

Just bought the game accidentally thanks to the crappy one click set up of the mac app store...oh well not your fault.  This is the 2nd time I got burned thanks to the mac app stores crappy interface...first time was with my itunes music store card...thinking I would get prompted to enter the card info (in this case your free  promo code) when clicking the buy now button but instead the game was purchased immediately (from my credit card) and started downloading.

I know that the promo button (REDEEM--gee thanks Apple) is a tiny hyperlink on the front page but I forgot yet again...crappy interface.

Oh well.

The game looks fun.

#4 NuclearNova

NuclearNova

Nuclear Nova Software

• Developer
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:05 PM

View PostVallen, on 02 August 2011 - 05:27 PM, said:

Just bought the game accidentally thanks to the crappy one click set up of the mac app store...oh well not your fault.  This is the 2nd time I got burned thanks to the mac app stores crappy interface...first time was with my itunes music store card...thinking I would get prompted to enter the card info (in this case your free  promo code) when clicking the buy now button but instead the game was purchased immediately (from my credit card) and started downloading.

I know that the promo button (REDEEM--gee thanks Apple) is a tiny hyperlink on the front page but I forgot yet again...crappy interface.

Oh well.

The game looks fun.

Oh sorry to hear about the accidental purchase. I hope you enjoy the game and it turns into a good one. If you'd like a promo code for any of my other games for free just let me know and I can PM you one

#5 Marathon4ever

Marathon4ever

Notorious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 09:12 AM

View PostVallen, on 02 August 2011 - 05:27 PM, said:

Try using the shopping cart instead of the one-click function. One-click is stupid.