Attack of the Clones

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Poll: What did you think of Attack of the Clones? (2 member(s) have cast votes)

What did you think of Attack of the Clones?

1. Thumbs Up! (46 votes [88.46%])

Percentage of vote: 88.46%

2. Thumbs Down! (6 votes [11.54%])

Percentage of vote: 11.54%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Erwin Heiser

Erwin Heiser

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 May 2002 - 06:11 AM

Just saw it yesterday and I'm still recovering ;-)
This one finally felt like a star wars movie again.
Amazing visuals and I was especially impressed with Yoda who really comes into his own in this film.
When he descends on that arena and tells that stormtrooper to "secure a perimeter around the sutvivors", WOW!
Also my favourite line (and the one a lot of people seem to miss) is when Obi-Wan and Anakin enter the bar on Coruscant after that chase and Obi-Wan tells his apprentice how "someday you'll be the death of me".
I thought that was pretty funny ;-)

#42 Erwin Heiser

Erwin Heiser

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 May 2002 - 06:12 AM

Amazing visuals and I was especially impressed with Yoda who really comes into his own in this film.
When he descends on that arena and tells that stormtrooper to "secure a perimeter around the sutvivors", WOW!
Also my favourite line (and the one a lot of people seem to miss) is when Obi-Wan and Anakin enter the bar on Coruscant after that chase and Obi-Wan tells his apprentice how "someday you'll be the death of me".

#43 Erwin Heiser

Erwin Heiser

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 May 2002 - 06:12 AM