The Middle Ages come to life with The Sims.
The Sims go back in time and get medieval! The Sims Medieval takes The Sims into the Middle Ages with all new features, new graphics and new ways to play. For the first time, players can create heroes, venture on quests, and build up a kingdom. In an ancient land of adventure, drama and romance, players will be able to get medieval like never before.
Introducing Next-Gen Sims Tech And Features
- A world of Sims filled with stories, adventures, romance, drama and comedy
- Enhanced environment and character graphics, lighting, and gameplay
- Experience epic stories of the age, full of drama, fantasy, conflict, comedy, romance, and intrigue
- Create Heroes - Build up their skills and send them on epic quests
- Quests - Drive your kingdom's story - Good or evil, cruel or kind, romantic or warlike
- Build a Kingdom - Start with an empty field and build up your kingdom, deciding its ultimate ambition and working to achieve its destiny
- Achievement system – Be rewarded you for your skill in reaching your kingdom ambitions and completing your quests.
- Magic - Your wizard will learn a variety of powerful spells that will help him complete quests and carry out his duties to the kingdom.
- Crafting system - Your blacksmith will forge weapons of varying quality you’re your physician will create cures for a variety of ailments.
- Diplomatic system - Negotiate treaties, conduct trade or declare war on surrounding kingdoms.
- Fishing - Yes, there is fishing.
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard or higher
- Intel Core Duo Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- At least 5.3 GB of hard drive space, with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- ATI X1600 or Nvidia 8600 GT with 256 MB of Video RAM
- Keyboard and mouse
NOTE: This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA class of integrated video cards.
Experience the epic sequel to the 2009 Game of the Year from the critically acclaimed makers of Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2. You are one of the few who escaped the destruction of your home. Now, forced to fight for survival in an ever-changing world, you must gather the deadliest of allies, amass fame and fortune, and seal your place in history. This is the story of how the world changed forever. The legend of your Rise to Power begins now.
- Embark upon an all-new adventure that takes place across an entire decade and shapes itself around every decision you make.
- Determine your rise to power from a destitute refugee to the revered champion of the land.
- Think like a general and fight like a Spartan with dynamic new combat mechanics that put you right in the heart of battle whether you are a mage, rogue, or warrior.
- Go deeper into the world of Dragon Age with an entirely new cinematic experience that grabs hold of you from the beginning and never lets go.
- Discover a whole realm rendered in stunning detail with updated graphics and a new visual style.
The core of this blade is old. As old as the first smiths who sought a way to battle the nightmares from the land beyond. It has fought the demonic hosts in countless battles. Sometimes it has been held high in triumphant victory. Other times, it has lain broken besides its dying owner. But after every defeat it has always been reclaimed, reforged, and made stronger. Fadeshear has passed through many hands before yours. Now it is your turn to make the demons of the Fade pay for crossing the Veil into the waking world.
- Improves with each level-up
- additional damage vs. demons and undead
At the height of the Summer War all of Orlais was embroiled in fierce battles. Over the course of the war dozens of contenders for the Imperial Throne emerged – most long forgotten except as footnotes in scholarly tomes. But everyone remembers the gallant young lord Emile Deveraux, “The Golden Prince”. Thought outnumbered at every turn, he racked victory upon victory culminating in the Seventh Battle of Roses. While wearing this shield he broke through his uncle’s vanguard to win the day. He never knew the taste of defeat, instead meeting his end at the hands of a jealous lover in the dead of night.
- 2 rune slots
- Adds to health
- Adds to % XP gain
Nestled deep under Kirkwall, you'll find a market with a curious collection of items, some for sale, some for free, and ranging from the mundane to the mysterious! One artifact can even transform your very body, face, hair, eyes—all new! We've even granted you your very own mabari war hound to call to your side with a whistle—a boon in battle and a beloved pet at home. Visit the Black Emporium today, and you’ll be the envy of adventurers everywhere. Your invitation awaits!
- A magic item store that has some of the best equipment you'll find in the game. It’s restocked with better items as you progress through the story.
- A loyal mabari hound that fights at your side in battle.
- The "Mirror of Transformation". Gaze into it and you can change your very appearance. Hair, eyes, tattoos, and more can be changed with the click of a button.
- A crafting store which sells powerful unique recipes.
- Explore the Black Emporium and uncover its strange secrets and lore. Be sure to see its strange proprietor. It should prove most… memorable.
[*]Mac OS X 10.6.6 Snow Leopard or greater
[*]1.86 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
[*]2 GB or greater
[*]9 GB of hard drive space required
[*]ATI HD2600, NVIDIA 9400, or better graphics card with at least 256 MB of dedicated VRAM
[*]Keyboard and mouse
NOTE: Video cards not supported: Intel GMA series, Nvidia 7x00 series, AMD 1x00 series, AMD 2400
Learn more at the links below.