Uniting revolutionary gameplay enhancements with a high-octane, no-holds-barred storyline, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction arms you to the teeth with all the high-tech weaponry and lethal skills of an elite operative and invites you to enter a dangerous world where justice means making your own rules.
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction will come in two skus: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction Deluxe Edition, which includes the standard version plus Infiltration Mode and 3 bonus weapons, is available for pre-order for $24.99 (USD). Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction Standard Edition is available for pre-order for $19.99.
The Insurgency Pack ($9.99) delivers brand-new missions for Archer and Kestrel on four additional maps for Deniable Ops modes. Take on challenges in Hunter, Face Off, Infiltration or Last Stand to unlock new achievements and play in settings from the docks of San Francisco to a New Orleans cemetery, a prison in Portland to a hidden research complex in Salt Lake City.
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo (Intel Core i7 recommended)
- RAM: 2 GB (3 GB recommended)
- Video Card: 512 MB video card (see supported list*)
- HDD Space: 10 GB
- Peripherals: keyboard, mouse
- Internet Connection: Broadband Internet connection with 128 kbps upstream or faster
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 8800 series or higher, ATI Radeon HD 2600 series or higher
Notebook versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.