F/A-18 OIF

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 glider

glider

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:11 PM

I had an older version of this program and was able to toggle between day and night time flight.  Does any one know if that is a feature in F/A-18 OIF?  I emailed Graphic Simulations at least 3 times and never received a response from them.  I'm new to this Forum and I sure enjoy reading all of your comments.  Thanks.

#2 mattw

mattw

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 03:25 PM

View Postglider, on 30 October 2010 - 06:11 PM, said:

I had an older version of this program and was able to toggle between day and night time flight.  Does any one know if that is a feature in F/A-18 OIF?  I emailed Graphic Simulations at least 3 times and never received a response from them.  I'm new to this Forum and I sure enjoy reading all of your comments.  Thanks.

Hi - It's a while since I tried F/A-18 OIF but I just fired it up on Mac OS X 10.6.4 and it seems to run fine in Rosetta - most of the standard mission take place in the day but I did find one near the bottom of the list that was at 23:00 so definitely night.
Mac Pro 09 (now a 5.1, 2 x 3.06GHz Xeon X5675, 24GB, R9 280X 3GB, 480SSD, 16TB HD, MacOS 10.12.6

#3 Janichsan

Janichsan

Jugger Bugger

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8075 posts
  • Steam Name:Janichsan

Posted 02 November 2010 - 04:03 AM

Having two identically titled threads is maybe slightly confusing.

On topic: I don't think you can switch at will between night and day in the pre-set mission, but you can set the time when you create a mission with the integrated editor.

"We do what we must, because we can."
"Gaming on a Mac is like women on the internet." — "Highly common and totally awesome?"