1 reply to this topic

#1 Chris Mayer

Chris Mayer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 09:06 AM

Posted Image

Hello Mac Gamers!

This is my first post on these forums, but I hope to visit this forum frequently going forward.

I'd like to take the opportunity to introduce Brain App, it's a brain trainer along the lines of Brain Age / Brain Training on Nintendo DS. The initial release was on iPhone, and later iPad. I'm now bringing Brain App to Mac. Already over 17,000 people are using Brain App worldwide, and I'm really excited about the upcoming Mac version, due early in the new year.

More details will follow shortly, but a beta phase will begin within the next 3-4 weeks, I'd love to get some feedback from you all on here. As a thank you, all participating beta testers will receive a full download of the finished game prior to it's public release.

With the iOS version I've added features based on customer feedback, it's my intention to do the same with the Mac version, which is why I'm on this fine forum :)

If you'd like to participate in the beta phase please get in touch, either via my blog or twitter.

My Blog

@chrismayerapps

#2 ikir

ikir

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts
  • Steam Name:ikir

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:09 AM

The initial release was on iPhone, and later iPad. I'm now bringing Brain App to Mac.

Thanks for bringing it to Mac platform! I wish you good luck on all your projects.
ikir's personal page
MacBook Pro 13" 2016 i5 2,9Ghz - 8GB RAM - 512GB SSD
Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Radeon Nitro+ RX 480 4GB
LG 34UM95 Ultrawide Thunderbolt
Steelseries Rival 300, Steelseries Siberia v3Prism, Logitech K811