4 replies to this topic

#1 IMG News

IMG News

Pimpbot 4000

• IMG Writers
  • 8622 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 19 October 2010 - 02:41 AM

BeyondthePillars has announced the release of Avalanche, the first episode of Winter Voices. The introductory prologue to the seven episode RPG provides between 4 and 5 hours of play and chronicles the saga of a young heroine who, after the death of her father, must follow the mysterious voices of her unconscious mind to find the answers she seeks.

“Winter Voices” is an entertaining and pioneering game whose main female character is at grips with the phantoms of her past. The team’s editorial and creative angle is to enable the player, through the provision of regular episodes, to follow the heroine’s physical and mental journey in an adventure that is riveting to the end.

First Episode Summary: Avalanche
A small village buried in snow, lost in the northern regions of the Kingdom of the Three-River Principality. A sudden death, a hostile home, new sensory capacities rising like a storm, and the departure towards the unknown. Escape is the only way out, besides death itself... The orphan heroine is forced to leave her father's village by the voices of her unconscious. Through a long journey in search for answers in her past and present, she will have to overcome anger, sadness, pain and fear, and discover eventually what the Voices of Winter have to say to her.
It's your turn to live the experience.
Avalanche is available for 4.49€. For more information follow the links below.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News

#2 Sargiel

Sargiel

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 01:18 PM

Looks interesting! Will be tempted to check this out - but as I'm away for the next week I'm hoping another pioneer will review it in the meantime :D

#3 Mister Mumbles

Mister Mumbles

Uberspewer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2511 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 01:21 PM

It does look interesting. A demo might help though.
Formerly known as a Mac gamer.

#4 Tacohead

Tacohead

Extra Cheesy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 01:48 PM

View PostPegasus, on 19 October 2010 - 01:21 PM, said:

It does look interesting. A demo might help though.

I agree. They should offer the 1st chapter for free.

-PN
27" iMac I7 (late 2017), 3.8 mhz, 16 gigs of RAM, Radeon Pro 580 8 GB, Mac OS 10.15.4,
iPad Pro (2018) 12.9” 256GB WiFi, & iPhone XR 128GB

#5 DaveyJJ

DaveyJJ

All hail Bastet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3895 posts
  • Steam Name:DaveyJJ
  • Location:Inside Bastet's secret temple preparing for the catpocalypse.

Posted 19 October 2010 - 06:29 PM

Agree on the demo. Almost interested enough to bite. But ... why Adobe AIR? I hate having to install more Adobe bloatware.

Raven 27" i3 iMac 3.2GHz | 12GB RAM | 1TB HD | 512MB 5670 ATI Radeon HD
Crow iPad 2 | 32GB WiFi

"Not my circus, not my monkeys." -- Polish folk saying
"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." -- Terry Pratchett
"I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul." -- Jean Cocteau