In Din's Curse players take the role of an adventurer cursed to walk the lands in a quest for redemption. The game features 141 possible class combinations, an infinite number of dynamically generated towns, and a game world directly impacted by player choices.
Some changes in version 1.008:
- fixed weapons with 0 min damage not showing dps (Pendler)
- fifixed pricing on weapons with 0 min damage (FloodSpectre)
- fiincreased difficulty of higher difficulties
- fifixed Cave Fish plural (Colonel Blimp)
- fifood and potions are no longer ever considered crappy (Archon/Amberjoy)
- fiadded uvMod Rotate
to shader system (not tested well yet)
- fichanged stairs up/down graphics on mini map & world map to arrows so they are easier to see (Oasisbhrnw)
- fifixed a collision mask issue in canReservePosition
- fifixed world collision getting in the way of shutting doors
- fifixed a lock issue with shutting doors (Archon)
Head over to the links below for a full list of changes and download links.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News