Cannot post?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Eshyn

Eshyn

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 12:54 AM

I apologize for putting this here but can anyone help explain why I am not able to reply to threads?  Thank you kindly.

#2 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Yew

• Admin
  • 4265 posts
  • Steam ID:frigidman
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:20 AM

New members have a few restrictions in place until they make legitimate posts, showing you are not a spammer. Welcome to the forums!
:cool:

-Fm [1oM7]
"I'm not incorruptible, I am so corrupt nothing you can offer me is tempting." - Alfred Bester

#3 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17430 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:08 AM

Yes, this was explained in the gigantic, bright red letters at top of the agreement you signed.  Perhaps it should be giganticer, with sparkly bits and trumpeting angels.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#4 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6094 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:05 PM

If we had a legitimate cash prize of $1 million offered in big red letters at the top of the agreement I bet no one would ever try to claim it.
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 4.0 GHz i7 4790K / 16GB RAM / 512GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 2TB Samsung 850 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.