1 reply to this topic

#1 IMG News

IMG News

Pimpbot 4000

• IMG Writers
  • 8622 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:41 AM

Casual developer PopCap Games has announced the release of Plants vs. Zombies Game of the Year Edition for Mac and Windows PCs. The update includes the addition of achievements and the ability to create your own zombie and see it within the game.

Get ready to soil your plants! Again! PopCap's fun-dead game of the year is updated and expanded with 20 new achievements and the interactive Zombatarô. Make your very own zombie, then watch it come to "life" in your game!

Stop 26 types of zombies dead in their tracks with your arsenal of 49 zombie-zapping plants! Battle through 50 Adventure levels, 20 Mini-Games, plus Puzzle and Survival modes. Or dig into the zombie-free Zen Garden. The fun never dies!

Features:
  • Five game modes: Adventure, Mini-Games, Puzzle, Survival and Zen Garden
  • Battle zombies through day, night, fog, in a swimming pool and on the rooftop
  • Earn 20 Achievements and show off your zombie-zapping skills
  • Make your own fun-dead friends with the Zombatarô!
Plants vs Zombies costs $19.95. According to a developer post on PopCap's PvZ Facebook page current owners of the original Plants vs. Zombies who purchased the game directly from PopCap will be able to upgrade to the new version for free.

Head over to the links below for more information.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News

#2 ikir

ikir

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts
  • Steam Name:ikir

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:19 AM

I'm playing it on my iPhone... it is an incredibly fun game! Sound, graphics and playability are great!!
ikir's personal page
MacBook Pro 13" 2016 i5 2,9Ghz - 8GB RAM - 512GB SSD
Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Radeon Nitro+ RX 480 4GB
LG 34UM95 Ultrawide Thunderbolt
Steelseries Rival 300, Steelseries Siberia v3Prism, Logitech K811