2 replies to this topic

#1 XxtraLarGe

XxtraLarGe

Master Blaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2321 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:01 AM

According to my steam account, I have the Torchlight editor, but I don't see any way to launch it, and when I click on the link in steam (go to community -> go to my home -> my history), it just goes to the steam games home page. Any insights?

#2 Whaleman

Whaleman

High Priest of Bork

• IMG Pro Users
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5565 posts
  • Steam ID:holybork
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:03 AM

I have a feeling the Editor isn't available on the Mac at the moment... but if it's any comfort I never saw it in PC Steam in crossover either... but then I never tried to find it badly either.
You shouldn't ask yourself such worthless questions. Aim higher. Try this: why am I here? Why do I exist, and what is my purpose in this universe?

(Answers: 'Cause you are. 'Cause you do. 'Cause I got a shotgun, and you ain't got one.)

***END MESSAGE***

#3 Janichsan

Janichsan

Jugger Bugger

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7183 posts
  • Steam Name:Janichsan

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:36 PM

View PostWhaleman, on 18 May 2010 - 11:03 AM, said:

I have a feeling the Editor isn't available on the Mac at the moment... but if it's any comfort I never saw it in PC Steam in crossover either... but then I never tried to find it badly either.
Yes, unfortunately the editor is not available for Mac – once more. But you can find the PC version of the editor under "Library > Tools" in Steam.

"We do what we must, because we can."
"Gaming on a Mac is like women on the internet." — "Highly common and totally awesome?"