If you’re a Mac gamer and you’re ready to review there are a few things to keep in mind.
- Keep it simple. The most important thing is to have fun!
- NO SPOILERS. Remember, no matter how old the game, there are still folks who haven’t played it yet and may be thinking of playing.
- The review must be a .doc (word) file. If you cannot provide a .doc file, then just copy and paste your review in to the body of your email upon submission.
- We like screen shots that coincide with reviews but they are not required. If you choose to provide screen shots they must be a jpeg. A maximum of 3 screen shots can be used.
- Great reviews will be selected as our featured review and as thanks you’ll get a Mac game of your choice from GameAgent.com.
- We’re not going to post anything that’ll get us sued