6 replies to this topic

#1 Mister Mumbles

Mister Mumbles

Uberspewer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2511 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:27 PM

Some of you might know that I'm quite partial to pinball games (real and virtual ones), and I've been an avid fan of LittleWing's creations ever since I discovered them after my switch to Mac some years ago. So, I've been following their blog quite frequently once they announced work on their newest addition, which sounds like it isn't too far off now from being released; give or take a few months. Mad Daedalus is sort of a 'sequel' to their old Loony Labyrinth.

I found a complete picture of the new table on their recently created facebook page, and I'm thinking it's looking pretty damn good. I'm certainly excited for this one. :)

Posted Image
Formerly known as a Mac gamer.

#2 Thain Esh Kelch

Thain Esh Kelch

Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3783 posts
  • Steam ID:thaineshkelch

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:33 AM

Loony labyrinth is the best pinball game ever created. Its unfortunate though, that all the games they created after that one was so dark.. :/

Do they work on OS X 10.6? (I just downloaded all of the trials)

Edit: Yup, they work just fine! :D Its unfortunate that the demo is so incredibly short.. :( I guess I'll have to get a serial.. Although I think that 20$ for a 12 year old game is a little steep. Especially if you want all of them, 203$!!
"They're everywhere!" -And now, time for some Legend of Zelda.

iMac 2011, quad 3,4Ghz i7, 1TB Samsung EVO 840, 8GB RAM, 2GB Radeon 6970m. + 2016 Macbook m3 + iPad 2 64GB + iPhone 4S 64GB + Girlfriend + Daughter

#3 samuelpaul

samuelpaul

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:47 PM

It is favourite. Whenever I go in the gaming world. I have never missed to played that game. I liked its soundtrack, When The pinball had been passed in the left ramp and thing flipper. It had been played very epic sound. I hope that I will get it at my home.
Genius is an immense capacity for taking trouble

#4 Mister Mumbles

Mister Mumbles

Uberspewer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2511 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 06:06 PM

LittleWing just posted another screenshot now of their (near?) final playing field build. As you can see it's in its beta stage now, so hopefully it won't be long now.

Posted Image

#5 Thain Esh Kelch

Thain Esh Kelch

Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3783 posts
  • Steam ID:thaineshkelch

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:35 AM

I'll try it out.. But its still too dark for my taste.
"They're everywhere!" -And now, time for some Legend of Zelda.

iMac 2011, quad 3,4Ghz i7, 1TB Samsung EVO 840, 8GB RAM, 2GB Radeon 6970m. + 2016 Macbook m3 + iPad 2 64GB + iPhone 4S 64GB + Girlfriend + Daughter

#6 Mister Mumbles

Mister Mumbles

Uberspewer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2511 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 11:43 AM

LittleWing just updated their blog with a bit of of a funky gameplay video. It certainly got me quite excited, especially since they seem to have chosen to stick to a remix of the original Loony's Labyrinth music, which is my favorite track out of all of their games. Hopefully we'll see Mad Daedalus's release sometime this month.

#7 Mister Mumbles

Mister Mumbles

Uberspewer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2511 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 10:45 AM

It's out! Actually they released it yesterday, but I may have been a bit busy playing L4D2. Anyway, I'm really enjoying this table. Lots of little nods to some of their older games via bits of music and sound fx, especially Loony Labyrinth.

I still don't get why they make their 'demos' so incredibly short though. It'd be better if they allowed a one-ball-only game instead of this silly 90 seconds time limit.