#1 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Yew

• Admin
  • 4265 posts
  • Steam ID:frigidman
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:50 AM

On the bottom of the page, you can choose between Base and Base Subdued now. The secondary choice is a work in progress to create a older-style toned down and grayer skin. There are litteraly hundreds of colors to change in the CSS files (which are multiple), so it will take time to get them all, and tweak them to the right contrasts. I will poke at it over time, so the current state of it now is just a starter.

-Fm [1oM7]
"I'm not incorruptible, I am so corrupt nothing you can offer me is tempting." - Alfred Bester

#2 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17376 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 10:58 AM

Checking to see what the alternating color of a second post is.

View PostFrigidman, on 12 March 2010 - 10:50 AM, said:

On the bottom of the page, you can choose between Base and Base Subdued now. The secondary choice is a work in progress to create a older-style toned down and grayer skin. There are litteraly hundreds of colors to change in the CSS files (which are multiple), so it will take time to get them all, and tweak them to the right contrasts. I will poke at it over time, so the current state of it now is just a starter.
Let's see what quotes look like now.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#3 Whaleman

Whaleman

High Priest of Bork

• IMG Pro Users
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5632 posts
  • Steam ID:holybork

Posted 13 March 2010 - 11:04 AM

View Postthe Peace Chicken, on 13 March 2010 - 10:58 AM, said:

Checking to see what the frilly curtain of a second cupcake is.

Let's see what cods look like now.

I think quotes looks just fine :) Almost better than the original posts!
You shouldn't ask yourself such worthless questions. Aim higher. Try this: why am I here? Why do I exist, and what is my purpose in this universe?

(Answers: 'Cause you are. 'Cause you do. 'Cause I got a shotgun, and you ain't got one.)

***END MESSAGE***

#4 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Yew

• Admin
  • 4265 posts
  • Steam ID:frigidman

Posted 13 March 2010 - 11:44 AM

View PostWhaleman, on 13 March 2010 - 11:04 AM, said:

I think quotes looks just fine :) Almost better than the original posts!
I was going to do a global change on the quotes to be more like the news articlequote block I use... but have it auto-add the person up on the top in a stylish way. The whole square box, with one side having a fat border and some silly massive " " graphic ... just doesnt do it for me.

-Fm [1oM7]
"I'm not incorruptible, I am so corrupt nothing you can offer me is tempting." - Alfred Bester