10 replies to this topic

#1 Blackshawk

Blackshawk

Narcissist Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1790 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:40 PM

Normally I wouldn't do this but I'm wondering what's taking so long to process my IMG Pro subscription? I renewed it on the 28th of December...... it be nearly two weeks from that date and my account still hasn't been reactivated and my email through the form on MGS went unanswered. Are the IMG offices buried under the snow or something?
I Can't Feel My Torso – Your Gaming Fix From Blackshawk

I'm going to the vet to get tutored.

#2 Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Minion Tormentor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7160 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:27 AM

I started a topic on the Pro forum here about that issue a while ago, and didn't really get an answer.  It did go through, but it took over two weeks.  The only info I got was that I wasn't the only one, so welcome to the club, I guess....

--Eric

#3 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Yew

• Admin
  • 4265 posts
  • Steam ID:frigidman
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 12 January 2010 - 08:49 AM

Hmm....

I'll look into and create a computer model and flow charts to find the precise problem of the error. I will get back with you.

-Fm [1oM7]
"I'm not incorruptible, I am so corrupt nothing you can offer me is tempting." - Alfred Bester

#4 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Yew

• Admin
  • 4265 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 08:54 AM

Should be fixed now. The order did go through, and was processed... but a monkey ran away with your expire date and threw feces at it. I have nailed the monkey to the wall, and put a cork in its rear. Should be fine now.

-Fm [1oM7]
"I'm not incorruptible, I am so corrupt nothing you can offer me is tempting." - Alfred Bester

#5 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17377 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 09:32 AM

View PostFrigidman, on January 12th 2010, 06:49 AM, said:

Hmm....

I'll look into and create a computer model and flow charts to find the precise problem of the error. I will get back with you.

View PostFrigidman, on January 12th 2010, 06:54 AM, said:

Should be fixed now. The order did go through, and was processed... but a monkey ran away with your expire date and threw feces at it. I have nailed the monkey to the wall, and put a cork in its rear. Should be fine now.
Well that's better than, "I pushed a button but I'm not sure it was me."  I totally missed the feces angle when I was scripting your response for the cache problems, I wish now I would have collaborated with you on that.  

Bernie commented on Facebook last week that it only took 30 minutes for his IMG Pro renewal to take effect whereas the year before it took a couple of weeks.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#6 Bernie

Bernie

Naughty

• IMG Pro Users
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1930 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 05:07 PM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on January 12th 2010, 10:32 AM, said:

Bernie commented on Facebook last week that it only took 30 minutes for his IMG Pro renewal to take effect whereas the year before it took a couple of weeks.
Yep. I ordered early this year to await the wait. Not quite unsadly, it almost came. Or not. Anyway, it all happened the eve of Jan 8. (Maybe they processed my order instead of Blackshawk's.)

One Way of Looking at Life
Good to be a Master.
Better to be a Teacher.
Best to be a Student.

#7 Blackshawk

Blackshawk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1790 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:11 PM

Did you guys ditch the pro forum? Not surprised. After I took off there was no one left to make fun of.

#8 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17377 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:12 PM

Pro Forum is still there.  People worthy of funnin' at ain't.  Post something so we can skin you and make a hat out of it.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#9 Blackshawk

Blackshawk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1790 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:19 PM

Would........ If I could see it. IMG Pro works on the main site - hasn't been linked up to my forum account yet.

#10 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17377 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:35 PM

View PostBlackshawk, on January 12th 2010, 05:19 PM, said:

Would........ If I could see it. IMG Pro works on the main site - hasn't been linked up to my forum account yet.
If you have IMG Pro now, you need to reestablish your forum account in your Pro prefs.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#11 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Yew

• Admin
  • 4265 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:38 AM

The forum link may have dropped automatically due to the 'going expired' bit. So just put your forum user/pass back into your IMG Pro panel, and it will get you all the forum goodies again. I could do this for you, but we encrypt passwords as unreadable, so I actually dont KNOW you password (yes, even the mighty gods behind the scenes cannot figure out your password). Its something the user has to do.

Sorry again for the troubles. Weird bugs slip through at times when servers start to panic and barf out IPS errors or other nonsense. Leaves me with a cleanup job that I'd rather not do considering all the monkeys that are involved in running things around here.

If you have problems again, or in the future... just hail me immediately. I am always around, even if I am not forumh00ring as much as some of the other monkeys ;)

-Fm [1oM7]