today announced that Grappling Hook
for Mac OS X and Windows is 50% off this weekend. Grappling Hook is a first-person action puzzle / platform game, where you use a grappling hook to overcome various challenging obstacles by performing "incredible moves and fast combinations of daring tricks." The game features 30 animated levels, 30 achievements, and 240 challenges.
Grappling Hook is an innovative first-person action puzzle / platform game. You use the Grappling Hook as a mighty high-tech tool to overcome various challenging obstacles by performing incredible moves and fast combinations of daring tricks. The dynamic and surprising levels open opportunities to use the Grappling Hook in unique ways never seen before in a game. Making your way through the levels requires both skill and creativity, while the increasing difficulty pushes you to become a real master of the Grappling Hook.
- Perform daring moves and tricks with the Grappling Hook.
- Solve challenging gameplay and action puzzles.
- Beat 22 dynamic, animated, and unique levels.
- Earn 30 cool achievements and master 176 challenges.
- 2.0 Ghz processor, 1 GB RAM
- Minimum: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 / ATI Radeon X700
- Recommended: NVIDIA GeForce 9600/ ATI Radeon HD 2600/ better
- Java Runtime Environment 1.5 or better
A free 5-level demo is available at the Macgamestore.com website. The game is available at the price of just $9.99 until Monday, cut from its regular price of $19.95.