#21 Wumpus

Wumpus

MacGameCast Host

• IMG Writers
  • 1472 posts
  • Steam Name:the_great_wumpus

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:28 PM

View Postjgwdoc, on December 2nd 2009, 12:14 PM, said:

The plot sucks, but that's about par for an FPS these days.

I must contend your statement. The plot was above average. I would not say its "great" by any means, but to say "it sucks" is a bit low. Also the manner in which it was delivered I found pretty interesting.

Anyway just my opinion. :)
Macgamecast.com - Mac news, reviews and more!
IMG Reviews, Previews & Features
MGC Podcast Host. (Want to hear something discussed or join the fun? Let me know.)
Subscribe to the Podcast (iTunes)

27" iMac, Core i5 Quad 2.8Ghz, 8GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD5750 1GB, 1TB Hard Drive

#22 jgwdoc

jgwdoc

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 11:06 AM

View PostWumpus, on December 9th 2009, 04:28 PM, said:

I must contend your statement. The plot was above average. I would not say its "great" by any means, but to say "it sucks" is a bit low. Also the manner in which it was delivered I found pretty interesting.

Anyway just my opinion. :)

I guess I think that the "average" is pretty damned weak these days. I would really like to see game designers pay as much attention to the story as they do to the shine off a gun barrel.
Home: MacPro 2x3.0 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon/16GB RAM/ATI HD5770,1GB VRAM/Snow Leopard/Windows 7
Travel: MacbookPro 2.9GHz Quadcore i7/16GB RAM/1TB SSD/Radeon Pro560 with 4GB VRAM/Sierra/Windows 10

Beach: iMac 3.5GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo-boost to 3.9GHz/16GB RAM/Sierra/Windows10/GeForce GTX 780M 4GB

#23 Wumpus

Wumpus

MacGameCast Host

• IMG Writers
  • 1472 posts
  • Steam Name:the_great_wumpus

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:45 PM

Yes you are right. Average is very weak these days. If it even has a sort of ok plot its like oooh! Better than nothing or the tripe that consists of most plots. Of course its nothing epic or well done like a Bioware or Blizzard title.
Macgamecast.com - Mac news, reviews and more!
IMG Reviews, Previews & Features
MGC Podcast Host. (Want to hear something discussed or join the fun? Let me know.)
Subscribe to the Podcast (iTunes)

27" iMac, Core i5 Quad 2.8Ghz, 8GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD5750 1GB, 1TB Hard Drive